Friday, September 5, 2014

HI.

WOW.  Okay.  Okay.  OKAY.  Fuck.  FUUUUCK.  This is so crazy - I mean nothing is happening so crazy - I just mean I stayed sober and I made it through my anniversary and I feel better.  I feel better and I am SO GLAD I stayed sober - so glad I am sober.  Whatever - one day at a time and it's almost midnight so there's a whole new day to go in about 35 seconds.  I'm so tired.  I worked today at a different job and I work tomorrow at the store.  I love my guy so much and everyone was so sweet about my anniversary - which I am so grateful to have had and a new day is here.  What?  I don't know.  So - well - I just wanted to write on here so much and I'm so tired - I will write more tomorrow - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...