Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 1850.

Holy shit - that's a lot of days.  So I have been super busy trying to get my shit together to sell this jewelry line - which has been so totally fun.  I didn't even know I liked jewelry!  It's challenging - I'm a disaster with technology and for the first couple of days I lost my mind being desperate.  Now I have calmed down and I'm just treating it like a game to see if I could possible do this - no pressure - which is a million times better.  I want to be able to have my own shop one day, health insurance, a beautiful - but small and easy to clean home, be able to travel and buy gifts for my family and loved ones, maybe adopt a baby an a dog or 12 that need rescuing - and this will let me see if I could possibly own my own business or not.  Also - I had no idea - 1 how much women (and dudes - gay dudes - or transitioning dudes) love jewelry and 2 - oh wow - I forgot what 2 was.  OH!  That I even like jewelry!  IT's SO fun and can make an outfit COMPLETELY different.  I started wearing the jewelry and people started saying how much better I look.  Well fuck them - I looked fine before but anyway from a research point of view - it's interesting.  So I hosted a show last night which was totally fun and made it to only 20 minutes of a meeting but still - I got there.  I'm meeting a newcomer at a meeting today and then going and getting a mammogram.  I REALLY don't want to but I guess - gross - well I'm getting older and that's what we have to do I guess.  I was supposed to go this morning but I turned off my alarm and fell asleep for 2 more hours.  Ha!  I want to tie my jewelry line up with a charity so I can give back right away.  I just loved my dog and all of my animals throughout my life so much - so I think I'm going to find some sort of rescue and link up with them.  I just want to give back to the Universe somehow.  WOW - I am slow moving today - I need to get to praying & meditating so I can meet this girl at the meeting.  Okay - I love you Bluebie bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...