Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Tao of Brad Pitt

Haha that made me laugh to write that title.  That being said I am straight up obsessed with Brad Pitt.  His acting.  I know!  It's so weird!  But he's AMAZING.  Anyway I am inspired and I don't even know why - well I DO but - ugh I am getting uncomfortable.  I feel like it's selfish to focus on Brad Pitt when the world is in such chaos.  Well whatever - I mean - he's really fucking talented and it is giving me great pleasure researching him and his body of work.  ANYWAY. 

You probably know all the things that are happening right?  It's a true time of change and I really, truly and honestly hope that it is a shift that continues for the light workers, truth seekers and I just got tired.  Yeah it's that time of day.  I need to meditate again.  I get all speedy and tired and the only thing that shifts it is meditating again.

I just wanted to write on here...check in.....my life and EVERYONE'S is so different.  What a truly bizarre time.  2 tiny little flowers grew from the old-ass flower mats!  They are so small!  Alright I should go and meditate and let myself exercise.  I am determined to continue to use my time here to take really good care of myself.  I am learning SO MUCH about food and what a fucked up relationship I had with it.  That's hard to write.  It wasn't as bad as my relationships with men but it certainly wasn't balanced.  But it's getting a lot better.  Being very low on funds, cooking and having extra time to do research is certainly helping.  A lot!  This time reminds me so much of growing up on the farm...all the time home and being really creative with whatever is around.  Being able to go so much more slowly and really enjoying the calmness of being in one place.  The ease of just being here.  Yeah - I mean this has been wildly uncomfortable at certain times but it has also been such a gift.  That being said my guy last night was like "NO I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY SNACKS WITH YOU AND WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING AGAIN!??"  Um - ouch!  Totally hurt my feelings but also it was very funny.  But what the fuck!  It's not like I'm here because I refuse to LEAVE.  Jesus.  Haha - but again - OUCH.  Whatever - I have to go - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...