Monday, December 30, 2019

As Is

My sponsor had been saying for years that when she deals with difficult people she pictures a sticky note on their forehead that says "As Is."  Do you know I have never understood what the fuck shes talking about?  Seriously.  I was like what the entire fuck does that mean?  That's how codependent I am - I can't even acknowledge someone is difficult long enough to accept it by just saying they are AS IS.  Well anyway there is a happy ending because I finally get it.  And I get people are difficult and I get that it doesn't have to do with me.  Anyway who cares - I don't even want to get into a big thing about it the point is that it's great fucking tool to have!  AS IS on your forehead motherfucker.  Although she is saying it in a nice way - I am being cunty about it although I don't know why.  I am going to guess most people would love to have someone accept them as is.  I turned up the heat too high and now I am roasting all of a sudden. 

UGH - I am so tired.  I have to go to a meeting.  BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...