Wednesday, January 1, 2020

And it's finally here....

a new decade!  Wow!  What a fucking decade it has been.  10 years ago almost I started to write this blog and I was a mess.  Then I got angry and busy but stayed sober and became less of a mess.  Then I met a great guy, moved and my father died.  Then I finally got back into show business and got cancer.  Now I am alive and feel better and I am way, way way less angry.  Also I finally got 10 years sober which I guess changes a lot of things.  A big shift happens.  So here we are - a whole new start to a whole new year and decade.  Crazy!  Exciting!  I am excited.  We went to a nice party last night and today we got up and meditated together and went outside and jogged.  I did some writing and we are going to have sex and then have dinner.  I have been able to cook a lot lately which you know I love and find absolutely glorious.  I am going to try to relax and enjoy this year.  Be even more grateful.  Continue to say "Bless them - change me."  Keep meditating, writing and doing what I love.  Also be patient.  Holy fuck does time go slow when you are waiting for things to grow.  I did a good job in 2019 despite having to learn some really hard lessons.  Number 1 lesson I learned?  No matter what I am doing and no matter where I am - GO TO MEETINGS.  It  just makes everything easier.  Softer - BETTER.  Jesus.  Yeah so.  What else?  OH VERY IMPORTANT - second thing I learned....WHEN I DONT EAT SUGAR MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING.  What a mind fuck right?  SO ANNOYING.  Anyway hope you had a great 2019 and hope you have a wonderful new year!  Love you Bluebie!! ps #3 thing is that I need alanon and must, must, must, continue to work on that program.  (So hot I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...