Thursday, September 6, 2018

How many doctors does it take to fuck a lightbulb?

I really don't know but probably not many.  I AM OVERWHELMED.  I have been to - so far this week - chemo therapy with all sorts of blood tests, then the doctor there, my living with cancer group - talked to people there about all this shit, saw a nutty Chinese doctor but okay cool, then I met with my Snake Doctor who I love so much and HE told me what he thought was going on and then again I spoke with my oncologist about other options and 2 things are happening right now.  3.  3 things are happening......1. my eye is twitching like crazy because I feel stressed out about having 3 different types of doctors tell me what to do BUT it's also probably twitching because I had afternoon coffee and I made it strong actually it's ALSO probably why I am stressing the fuck out right now in general - ANYWAY 2.  I have no idea what 2 and 3 were now I forgot.  Jesus.  Um - well anyway I have a lot of options.  I can figure out what to do to take care of myself.  I can take care of myself and keep my body healthy and keep it cancer free.  God I am so tired too.  I had an audition today it was fun - went to the kids afterwards - they crack me up.  I need to eat dinner.  I have been eating so much healthier - like 150% healthier - I'm not even kidding.  AND I LOOK DIFFERENT.  I mean my eyes are a different shape.  I know that sound fucking insane but it's true.  I don't know how else to say it - maybe there's more life in them because they are actually getting nutrients?  I mean I don't look ASIAN now but they look different.  I HAVE TO GO EAT NOW BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...