Monday, September 17, 2018

Never Fear Cancer Again

- it's the name of another book I am reading - and once again it breaks it down so simply.....that we get sick for 2 reasons - deficiency and toxicity.  Okay - YES - but what I read last night that blew my mid was this....let me find it....it goes along the same lines I am already constantly thinking about - mental health - a fresh mind - a mind pointed to the light - being positive - let me find it.....here it is "Thoughts can change your body chemistry, for better or for worse, in a matter of seconds.  Each and every thought has a physical effect.  You can think your way into cancer, and you can think your way out."  THIS BLEW MY MIND.  Okay I was going to type out more quotes but honestly it's this - he says what you think about is even MORE important than the food you eat and the food you eat is EXTREMELY important.  So that has been my biggest challenge in sobriety - negative thinking and being enraged.  Wow - I wrote that and got light-headed - it's also dark in here.  But anyway so - so that's it.  I don't know what else to say - it's the power of the mind and body - it's what we feed ourselves in everyway.  You know what I will just keep it on myself - to me it seems - what I am feeding myself mentally is it - what type of food am I giving my mind?  Powerful thoughts?  Kind, warm and loving thoughts?  I AM SO TIRED - haha.  I had a late show last night and I was so jazzed up from it I couldn't sleep.  But you know what?  It's okay because I started to read this book!  The holistic doctor told me to read it.  So this author say it's 6 pathways to health (or disease) - here they are - ready???

1. nutrition
2. toxic
3. mental
4. physical
5. genetic
6. medical

Was that exciting or what?  Anyway the real point is that for me what opened my mind was how effected my whole body is by negative thinking.  Feed your body crap and you get sick - think negative thoughts and - you get sick.  Off I go to a meeting - byyyye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...