Friday, April 13, 2018

Beautiful Day.

It's gorgeous out today - sunny and in the 70's.  I went for a walk by myself!  First time in months.  I packed for my trip tomorrow and I am so excited.  I am super tired but that's okay.  The guy is picking me up to go get an early dinner.  I finally spoke to the doctor and she was so so nice and she explained everything to me.  My eyes are twitching like crazy - they have been twitching for 3 years now - how crazy is that?  Ugh.  Well I must still be compromised from the chemo but it's a tiny bit better.  Hopefully the eye twitching will stop in the next few weeks.  Or at least slow down.  I was so depressed yesterday - felt I had nothing to live for - was so sad about the cancer and all of this.  I sort of bombed at my show on Wednesday and felt like why am I doing this?  Well it shifted today and even though I don't feel fantastic I don't feel as sad.  You know right this second I asked myself if I am doing the best I can and the answer is yes.  I can't do much but I am trying.  It will be good to get away.  Hopefully I can go on lots of walks and keep doing my little bit of yoga and just heal.  Heaaaaaal.  I just need so much healing.  Gotta get ready for the guy - love you Bluebie bye.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog by accident but ii said a prayer for you any ways. I know how harsh the effects of chemo can be and often wish no one had to deal with them

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...