Thursday, April 5, 2018

Life On Hold....

Well my MRI was okay but showed a little something and the doctor still wants to do more surgery THEN it would be radiation.  Sigh.  Side note I am watching some comedian on Netflix and he is "offbeat."  I think I used to be "offbeat" when I did comedy but I don't think I am anymore.  Uh oh I am about to get upset.  Why because I'm not offbeat anymore?  Oh good LORD.  Anyway I am going to stop writing now and meditate.  I started eating better and took amazing naps the last 2 days.  My life is on hold, I give up , I am just going to rest, heal, and cook.  I just get happy from cooking.  The eating part is fun too.  Anyway so that's it I give up.  Just taking a time-out from the life part and I'm on some sort of permanent vacation.  I will change my mind about this but for the moment that's what I'm going with.  Meanwhile this "offbeat" guy is funny but I'm not laughing.  Man I'm tired.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...