Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day.

We went to the farm and oh it was hard.  I mean it was beautiful and I'm so grateful my guy loves my family so that it's a joy to go there but it was so hard without my father.  I just can't believe it.  How is it going to be a year soon?  His birthday is coming up and it's heartbreaking.  Oh life - it's so fucking tender isn't it?  Do I always say that?  Ugh.  Anyway it's a beautiful day out....I went and got the kids and their internet was down so we went outside and flew kites.  Haha they couldn't do their homework because of no internet.  So anyway now I'm home and it's nice and sunny in my kitchen and I am about to eat dinner.  I'm going to a meeting with my guy and I can't wait.  I also can't wait to get into bed.  It was a long week.  I had shows, and the podcast and then our podcast was ON a podcast - haha.  I also did another one of those TV shows - the reenactment ones?  Holy shit - it was the opposite of working on that movie!  But I did it.  Oh boy.....my acting teacher is turning 95.  I'm so afraid he's going to go!  I don't want him to.  He's having a birthday party in the park - I have to go right?  I need to eat dinner.  I'm feeling so nostalgic and sentimental.  A little too much so I think.  I'm grateful..,,,my life is growing.  It's terrifying.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...