Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 2708

Ooof.  Okay wow - day 2708.  It's Wednesday - the political system is a disaster and Trump is proving to be just as horrible as people predicted.  Honestly I can't really talk about it.  I'm watching things and I'm aware of what is going on but I just don't want to get into it here.  For all the political people reading this blog!  Sigh it's awful.  Anyway I have been busy and trying to take care of myself.  My face slapping has ceased and I feel less hormonal.  I'm going to enjoy these 4 days of relief and keep taking care of myself.  I prayed and meditated this morning and worked on my audition for tonight.  It's sunny out and that always helps.  I'm trying to cut back on caffeine and drinking more tea.  I wonder if I could be more boring right now.  Anyway I love boring at home.  I love it!  Bring on the boring!  Calm and boring.  I just ate and now I want to fall asleep.  I just love sitting on this couch and working.  Okay I have to go.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...