Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ugh then there was this dream...

Last night I dreamed that I was marrying my ex-husband again - and I didn't really want to.  I thought it was a bad idea but I was doing it anyway.  My mother said I didn't have to do this if I didn't want to.  Then - then he wasn't even there but eh showed up - and he was all dirty and kind of smelly.  Then he was like - oh I moved out of our place and rented this place instead - and then take me into this really awesome furnished apartment.  OS then I'm walking around in this lacy, skimpy wedding dress and my hair is super long and lusciously curly and I'm flipping it all over  to the side - all 80's like - and I just seriously was like "I know this is a bad idea but I like that fucking apartment and I'm wearing this dress and getting married."  Um - what?  What the serious fuck?  Then tonight - tonight I have my acting class (asn yes I am aware how horribly boring that dream was) and at the end of it my acting teacher - the hot one says to me "Do you know how wonderful you are?"  To which I said "No - why?"  WHO SAYS THAT??  Did I even say why - I don't fucking know.  I just - I wanted to die.  I have my period and it's like 70 degrees outside and - AND - there was no air in the class for some reason and I was wearing - I'm not kidding you - a sweater dress - a THICK sweater dress, a turtle neck, AND thick sweater tights.  Dear God in Heaven I almost exploded after it was my turn to work.  So.  So there we are.  He's still gorgeous and killing me as much as ever.  But I'm in love with someone else now - AND - AND - he was talking about ACTING.  Ugh.  Good lord - give me 20 minutes and I will ruin my life.  No - but I won't.  I love my guy and it's just not reality or something whatever feelings I have about the acting teacher.  I'm just amorous.  What?  I'm an alcoholic and - you know what?  I have to go to bed?  I'm fucking exhausted.  Work, class, the guy, meetings, other stuff - I'm done.  Goodnight Bluebie - love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...