Tuesday, November 17, 2015

So tired.

Well I'm moving - she signed the lease - it's her apartment as of December 1st!  Wow.  So.  So WOW.  I turned off everything and - well - WOW.  Im so tired.  I spent all day going through the "desk" piles I had.  It was mostly magazines and old bills - papers - I don't know.  This is the good part of moving right?  Being like - OH - I don't need those 5 different phone chargers after all and I can probably throw out these 35 outdated magazines, and these 75 old electric bills and cable bills.  I went and did 2 hours of service at the big meeting I went to and left feeling underappreciated and used.  Ha - good lord.  Like - where's my medal - I helped!  My medal is that I get to be sober I guess.  I know.  Im so tired.  I ran in the park and I walked all over the place.  So - so life is changing - isn't it so crazy?  My mind is blown.  We are having fun too - we already moved some of my stuff - a couple few times and we laughed and had fun and also got in one fight.  One night it was all jus too much, I was so tired, working, class, shows, moving - I was over it - or I had nothing to give I don't know.  And he was like - even after I kept saying it - he said "I feel like this is too much right now for you!?"  And I was like "IT IS!!"  Haha.  Ugh I don't even know if that's funny.  It wasn't funny and I suppose it's slightly amusing now.  Anyway all the other times we had fun, or we got through it or whatever.  Both.  Im so tired - I have to go to sleep.  Love you Bleubie byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...