Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lyme Disease. Haha

What a title.  Well - Im about to move and I got so sad at one point - so sad and into a big fight with the guy.  He said some mean things and then - and then - I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF.  Because I could - because I haven't been manipulative or dishonest or using or any of the things that I used to be like.  And I stood up for myself from a place of love and it fucking hurt.  He was just - I don't know - thinking I was sad because I was going to be with him all the time now.  But Im sad because Im moving out of the city but mostly Im sad because all this stuff has been unearthed in me - all these emotions and memories - its crazy.  Well - so - it's okay now - and of course he got upset - he's been so patient and kind but at some point it would have to be scary and annoying for him right?  So - so we made it through that and we can keep talking about it and luckily it's Thanksgiving and we have some extra time together this week. I also - for some reason - started to research again about Lyme Disease - which I have and it turns out - Im not supposed to eat gluten, sugar and dairy - or in very low amounts.  Ive probably written about this before - I cant fucking remember.  Anyway - so - so what the fuck is that?  An opportunity I guess.  Time to get to another level of health.  I completely dropped the ball where all of that was concerned.  Haha - of course I did because gluten, dairy and sugar is fucking delicious.  I have to go to work.I miss you - I wish I could figure out how to have more time to write.  I hope you get all the cyber turkey your little bloggy heart desires.  Or whatever you want - pie?  Asparagus?  Love you Bluebie byeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...