Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello.

Turns out the girl who hired me also knows the girl who can never shut the fuck up is indeed crazy.  SO.  So I feel one million times better.  At least I'm not completely out of my mind.  I told my guy how - let's just call her Crazy Pants - how Crazy Pants always introduces me to everyone as "Our new part-times sales associate."  HA.  How funny is that?  When I first met her she was like "Hello I'm Crazy Pants the Assistant Manager here."  I remember thinking - wow - that's a super odd way to introduce yourself to someone.  HA again.  I mean holy fucking bizarre ego.  Anyway - it doesn't matter except I guess my own ego isn't liking it too much and you know what - it doesn't matter in the long run - it really doesn't.  Or it does.  What?  I don't know.  Once again - exhausted.  Soooo tired.  Im going to that festival this week - I cant even believe I'm doing this.  It's going to be great - 4 days of comedy.  I hope it's great.  Good lord - I need to go to bed.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...