Friday, October 9, 2015

3 eggs 2 pieces of exotic black rice bread.

That's what I just ate for dinner at 10:52 pm.  UGH.  Im not ughing eating that - it was delicious - I'm ughing the fact that Im exhausted and my schedule is crazy and Im eating dinner at 10:52 pm.  I worked today and thank GOD I didn't have to work with that woman who never shuts the fuck up.  It's exhausting listening to someone complain for 8 hours - WHY AM I WRITING THIS??  Ugh.  Im SO grateful for my life, for my guy - for life moving forward even though it feels so out of control and so unmanageable right now.  I just need to get a good night's sleep - that's all.  Start over again tomorrow.  I have therapy and I also got to go to a meeting right after work tonight so that was good.  Im figuring it out.  Im beginning to figure it out.  Okay love you Bluebie bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...