Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Oh boy.

I got a new job.  I went for the interview, trained the next day and they hired me.  I gave her my notice here at the store - and she never wrote me back.  I even ASKED her if she got the email.  It's so ironic because I started to doubt my decision.  I went to an audition yesterday and when I came back I walked a different way than I normally do and I was like "Oh I love this area - oh it's so pretty right here oh I'm going to miss this."  UM WHAT?  Anyway so her ignoring me completely is helping.  I just need to get out of here.  I gave her a month but if she doesnt want that - that's fine.  WOW.  Im also getting busier with comedy which is amazing and terrifying.  Okay I really cant write anymore - the store has been so crazy busy.  OF COURSE.  So I love you sweet blog - let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...