Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2 small miracles (for me)

akid was sitting next to me on the subway and he wasn't even man spreading - he just kept brushing his uberly soft skin arm up against mine and it was growiing me out.  I felt annoyed and like he should have been the one to adjust himself since I was in the seat first.  Whatever - I wanted to get up - or hit him with my bag (one of my favorite subway moves) and/or huff and puff - blah blah blah.  All things that would ultimately hurt me.  I moved my own arm so I wouldnt have to be picking up on his weird images in my mind (part of the reason I dont like touching strangers to begin with) and just didnt do anything.  I just felt annoyed and moved myself.  Miracle number 1.  HEre's the next one.  An older woman came in here - to the store - she's been in here before - shes a racist and shes horrible - she told another customer once to "Go back to the country you came from."  I think I wrote about her before.  Anyway she came in - went in the dressing room with a dress - pulls the curtain aside and heads towards my water - brand new big bottle of Poland Spring s- the BIG bottle - and says "Can I wash my hands?"  I said - "no - we don't have a sink" she says "Cant I use your water?"  I said "No!  That's my drinking water!"  She says - all demanding - "Can't I just have some?"  I say okay - fine - I gave her a paper towel - I open the water and I go to pour some on her hands - and she's - ha - trying to catch it and then she just GRABS the bottle AND STICKS HER BIG OLD LADY THUMB in my brand new bottle of water.  She gives the fucking bottle a good old rim job and then says thanks.  Ha and OMG are you fucking kidding me?  Then she asks all sarcastically if I want her to buy me another water.  "Do you want me to go get you another water?"  Anyway - this is the point.  By the time she left - and had driven 2 other customers away - I had decided the owner of the store is buying me a new bottle of water right?  I BLAMING the owner for this.  I go to grab money out of the cash box and then - then it just felt so uncomfortable.  I was like - no - no Im just going to go for a walk instead and take money out of the bank, throw this water out and get a new water.  Listen - I know I will have old lady thumbs one day very soon and I know I could have probably just drank the water.  She also could have just gone and BOUGHT me a water - she didnt need to ask me 75 times.  She's a horrible person.  However - I ultimately said yes - to giving her some water to begin with - I didnt need to.  It wasn't the owner's fault!  I wasn't going TO STEAL money to buy another bottle of water.  I mean I really had to stop myself.  Listen I hate being responsible for my own feelings it sucks.  But Im not going to be thief because some racist old cunt was pushier than I was prepared to deal with.  Whatever - I guess it's 2 very small wins.  Miracles?  I still have pms - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...