Friday, August 28, 2015

Exhausted.....

but thrilled.  Well maybe thrilled is the wrong word - fascinated?  I am fascinated at things moving in a different direction.  I did that show Wednesday and managed to get myself to that extra work yesterday on time and get a decent night's sleep and get myself back here to the store today.  I mean I guess - what?  I forgot what I was going to write.  Im not sure if extra work is really for me- holy shit it's crazy.  Anyway.  What again?  Im a little foggy and having trouble with negative thinking.  I have 3 more weeks of working here.  Holy shit.  I have worked here for 4 years.  Long enough to have gone to college again!  Im ready to go.  I guess.  I feel like I finally just - you know what?  No.  Im not going to write how I finally just figured out how to get here, find cheap food blah blah blah.  It's time to move on!!!  3 years ago!!!  Haha - at least 2!!  WOW.  Um - I love you?  Hahaha Im crazy right now.  I made my coffee SO strong this morning - lord Im going to crash.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...