Thursday, August 6, 2015

Blech.

Soooooo - I did a show last night that was - I dont know - fun but I lost focus.  Someone's phone rang and then a bunch of drunk guys came in.  The good part was there WAS a show and I didn't completely bomb and a new joke Im working on is doing well.  This is the bad part.  I only seem to do really well if I practice 500 times before I go up.  Honest to GAWD - I dont know if I can do that - I really don't.  Okay and I am fucking starving right now.  Ugh and sigh.  Well anyway - um - what the fuck is my point?  Am I seriously complaining that I cant somehow be magically good at something without trying?  HA - yes - yes I am.  OKAY.  Well - good - now if I cant keep myself from destroying my relationship while I'm at it that would be wonderful too.  Jesus.  I forgot my phone this morning and had to go back for it.  I made a choice - that being that I would rather be late than TORTURE myself all day worried about who may or may not be calling me.  I wasnt even that late is the crazy thing.  Omg WHAT the fuck am I writing about?  I have pms.  I need to go eat something healthy before I order a burger.  Love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...