Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blueberries are high in.....

antioxidants!! Hooray!! And it's National Blueberry Month. And I feel better. I haven't been working and it has been heavenly. I went to my parents house for a week and it was really fun and inexpensive yet so so abundant. I am still limping around and it doesn't really seem to be healing - my foot. Oh weait - I never told you that I have achilles tendonitis. Yup - I do!! That's why I haven't been working. That and the fact that I needed a vacation so much it was ridiculous. It was also my birthday and oh boy. I haven't written here in awhile and I am freaking out. I'm just gushing and all over the place. Just like the oil spill. NOT FUNNY!! Jeez - what a terrible joke. I saw my best friend and spent time with her in her beautiful house and pool and kids. I also spent time with my sister and her kids and her hubbies family. It was my parents anniversary and parties for the 4th of July. Doesn't sound so restful but it was. Last night I came home after my haircut and cut my hair more - 4 times. I had to flush the toilet 4 times from how much hair I threw in it. People just give up when they are cutting my hair - so annoying. I think I like it now though. Although it might look a tiny bit like I cut it myself. Which is cool right?? RIGHT??? Who cares - I am less hot but I still have TONS of hair. So I heard some sad news about a guy from my meeting at night. He fell from his window and died. Nothing funny about that. It really made my stupid haircut seem like nothing. I feel so bad for his wife and family. Life is so hard but I am so happy I have this program now. I know this seems weird - I'm all over the place. I need to go to get in the shower but here's the other thing. I want to perform again. I miss it. I need to start to take care of that. Hmmm. One action everday. I think today I will call to set up one show. I want to go see his memorial that is set up. Maybe I can find a flower and put it there. I need to wash my hair. I am going to come back tonight and write more. I love you and I missed you blog!!! Look at you - right here being wonderful and waiting for me. I love that so much. Go blueberries!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh - I just realized if you click on the pencil you can edit what you wrote. Haha - oh boy.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...