Sunday, March 1, 2020

45th Time Is The Charm!

Some people learn their lessons after 1,2 or maybe 3 experiences.  I like to do things at least 30-45 times before I learn them.  So yay!  I think last night was the 45th time so hopefully I learned my lesson!  Holy mother-fucking mother of GOD.  I am not going to write about it because I already talked about it - A LOT and then jogged about it & ate 2 meals about it.  No more!  That's it!  But that's also not how it works right?  It's got to be gentle.  Easy.  On the ground.  Ah - I get it.  Ugh.  So uncomfortable.  I only have control over me and I have to be brave now and ask questions.  A lot of questions and some of those questions are to me!  What am I agreeing to - really?  If I'm not asking the questions I am forcing my hand because I ask a lot of questions because I know - that there are a lot of questions to be answered.  This probably sounds nuts but it isn't.  It really isn't.  Well it's a new day and that's the great part.  It's sunny and I got out there and exercised and that's an even better part!  One more show tonight and then my weekend is done.  Love, let the shoulders drop and breathe.  Yes.  Breathe in and out.  Shower!  Put on clean underwears! Add some eyeliner!  Be in and enjoy this day!  That's all I got but it's lot.  BYEEEeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...