Saturday, March 14, 2020

Well...

I am so tired.  This has been, and is terrifying.  I am feeling particularly nervous because I went through cancer treatment and well - even though they say I am okay now I just know my poor little body is still healing and I am just terrified to get sick again.  But also - everyone is losing their minds and it feels awful.  I don't think for 2 seconds that they shouldn't be losing their minds - it's just flipping me out.  The empathy stuff.  Anyway - I think it is fair to say that there are people struggling with far worse than this.  I don't want to diminish my fears but I also know that I am okay and I have been taking very good care of myself so thank God for that.  Literally all the meetings are closing down but people are starting all sorts of online meetings and forums so thank God for the internet and social media - it's going to save all us alocholics and alanonics.  I am praying for all of us - I am trying to stay in the light and love.  I am also so grateful I had a head's up about all of this so I could prepare - even though I did not prepare for the emotion component.  Lord - I mean well - I don't know - I also didn't think literally EVERYTHING would shut down.  The rest of March is basically cancelled everywhere.  ALL THINGS.  You probably know this.  Okay I actually have some work to do.....and I don't know.  I keep focusing on my breath and then my shoulders drop.  It's a tense, tense time.  It's reminding me of 9/11 which is - heart breaking to say the least.  But it isn't 9/11 and hopefully it will be more okay than not.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...