Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Virus

Well I am sure you know about the virus....and I really - I don't know!  Should I be scared?  That has never helped me with one single thing really.  But - um - it's scary right?  Well - I don't know - I am trying to breathe and relax and it's tricky because there is some intense energy out there - I can feel it.  People are freaking the fuck out.  Shelves are bare in the grocery store - but it's like the weirdest stuff that's gone.  The huge bags of flour?  What - are people like - THERE'S A VIRUS!!  WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE CAKES AND BREAD OUR CHICKEN!!  Haha that made me laugh.  Maybe I am just jealous because I can't eat that much of that stuff anymore.  God - I never could.  Anyway it's new world and now there's a darn virus that's making people freak out and I need to stay calm.  I want to stay calm! I also want pancakes!  Love you Bluebie byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...