Monday, March 23, 2020

Corona Vacation?

I guess that's what's happening even though I am home a lot anyway.  So the World is closed basically and I am home now & have been home for daaaays.  I have been going outside to exercise but that's it.  I couldn't sleep last night so I am tired today.  I am also still fighting a cold of some sort although yesterday I felt much better.  It's snowing today so I don't know if that's what's going on?  All the flowers have started to bloom so it's really weird that it snowed although I think it normally would snow again this time of year.  ANYWAY.  I am working my alanon program and it is difficult.  I will tell you why and I know - I know that you don't WANT to know but I will tell you anyway.  SO.  So I am taking care fo myself which mean I am trying so very hard not to take care of other people's feelings.  This is much easier with people whom I have I have not ESTABLISHED this relationship with.  So - UGH - I am having a hard time because people don't like it when you don't do what you always did and the problem is that they get aggressive and unkind and then I FEEL like I am doing something wrong even though I am just creating boundaries. BUT - well a couple time I have probably done things in not such a kind way so I guess really I am having a hard time because it's SO HARD to be kind when you want someone to (figuratively) get off your foot!  But okay so it I none of my business how someone else is reacting and that's where it gets tricky because I have always made that my business.  So this is some super subtle unbraiding of myself from other people's stuff and minding my own GODDAM emotional business.  Why is it so hard to be kind?  I mean Jesus - it feels terrible to be unkind but it feels almost impossible to be kind.  Is it really as simple as - if I am kind to myself and coming from a place of kindness then it is much, much easier to be kind to others?  And just let them be and take care of themselves?  I have no control over anyone else anyway.  This is giving me a headache.  I hope that you are well and taking care of yourself.  I hope that I am well and taking care of myself!  I am certainly trying to...love you Bluebers big hug from a nice safe 6 feet apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...