Sunday, October 13, 2019

My energy...

is coming back.  This time last year I was till so tired and now I feel so much better.  I just am starting to feel like I felt 20 years ago.  Did I say this already?  I just can't fucking believe it.  I mean I used to just drag myself around and I was always exhausted.  I am amazed at what I got done even though I was SO so tired.  Ugh!  I feel so bad for that tired person!  How fucking long did I have cancer for?  Plus I had 2 kinds!  It's just surreal and insane and I am so fucking grateful that I feel better.  I am sure a huge reason I feel better is because I eat completely different and I am able to exercise and I don't eat dairy anymore.  I think it's fine for some people but it is horrible for me.  But GOD I fucking loved it!!  Who doesn't??  Good news there's nut cheeses now and they are super tasty!  Greaaaaaat.  Anyway I am still sitting here waiting to hear about this thing and holy fuck have I been learning patience.  It's uncomfortable to go slow.  It really is.  Side note I had 3 cups of coffee today which has probably helped my energy level tremendously.  I mean but it's different you know?  It really is.  It was such a pretty day today - gorgeous sunny fall day.  It's amazing ot be alive and in the sunshine during the day.....I used to miss entire days......it was so sad.  I just love being awake during the day!  I mean I am a night person also but I just really get off on being alive when the world is alive - it's awesome!  I had a  really great show last night although it was a challenge.  Big open bar with giant TV's and a DJ?  Ha - fucking comedy - so ridiculous.  They turned down the TVs for the show and the DJ stopped also - it was fun.  IT was great to get my mind off this waiting.  Did I tell you about that guy who I saw interview another guy in the hotel room?  Not in a creepy way but about cancer?  And how they were saying the opportunity that cancer gives you is to change everything....and do you know that I have eaten more vegetables in the last 10 months than in the last 10 years??  I mean maybe not but maaaaaaybe!  I started to change all my food right before I found out I had cancer but now it's like a 180...I also never - okay almost never eat French fries anymore - delicious, crispy French fries.  It's okay - I make yummy healthy potato things at home.   I love being at home.  I'm at home right now!  Just sitting here with the dryer going waiting for my guy to come home.  Nice & boring.  I don't think I am going to get any answers about what I am waiting to hear about right now so I just have to plan my day for tomorrow.  LOVE YOU byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...