Thursday, October 17, 2019

Just melted my curling iron.

Yeah I didn't know that could happen either.  I guess where I am the electrical current is stronger?  Or the conversion thing makes it hotter?  I have no fucking clue but my hair looks fantastic.  So there's that!  But the tip melted off my curling iron and now my room smells like burnt glue.  Again my hair is so cute.  Agh!  It's a convertor not a conversion - well wait it's a conversion thing actually.  ANYWAY.  I jogged by the ocean today in the pouring rain.  Rain dripping out of my eyes!  I was so proud of myself!  I really have no fucking idea who I am.  We weren't working today so I had plenty of downtime and I took care of myself.  Now I am bored out of my fucking mind and I just remembered other stuff I could be working on but I had forgotten until just now.  I did write a short script so that was good.  Hmmmmm - I haven't had dinner but I have been snacking in my room for hours and now I'm not hungry.  I think they are going to need us super early so I am just waiting to hear about that because you know it takes me for fucking EVER to get ready so I have to plan.  I'm working with these kids and at breakfast this morning the girl said I seem a little crazy.  UM - that's so mean!  Haha and I was literally acting AS NORMAL as I possibly could.  I really am wondering what she even based that on since she has not stopped talking about herself since I met her. HA.  No seriously.  I mean I never even talk very much when I first meet people.  I wait to display my crazy thank you very much and I will have you know that I am THE MOST NORMAL CRAZY PERSON you will ever meet.  Ugh!  I can't give my power away!  I just can't!  I need to breathe and take care of myself and stay in myself.  She was probably just trying to be funny but it didn't sound like a funny tone of voice.  She didn't laugh either.  She also had that judgy look in her eye.  Okay whatever.  I wrote it down, I complained about it - I got it off my chest and now we can move on.  She's not going to be my best friend and she just showed her cards.  Great.  I can like her anyway and just be cautious.  Yeah - all good.  She doesn't know me.  I am a little crazy but not for why she thinks.  Who knows what she thinks!  I'm doing great with all my alanon stuff right?  HEALTHY STUFF OVER HERE.  I can't find any meetings here - well I found a guy but I didn't get his email back in time to find out the meeting is over already tonight.  Good Lord I am getting tired.  Okay well LOVE YOU BLUEBIE!  I am so happy I have you to talk to while I am here.  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...