Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Restoration.

I just wrote a whole thing and deleted it.  This is what is happening.  I am trying to restore my body right?  Get it healthy again.  Get back IN it again.  I have a limited amount of energy.  I want to heal myself.  I want to eat healthy and walk and do yoga again and DANCE.  Fuck remember dancing?  It takes time.  It takes slowing down.  It takes being alone - for me - a lot - because I get pulled off myself around people.  Restoration.  I  need so much restoration right now.  So I can breathe.  I went for an awesome walk today.  That felt so good - in the crisp air and the sunshine.  My perception shifted as I walked.  I got less angry and more alive.  I used to move, stretch and do so much everyday.  I think my body is yearning for that.  Holy fuck - it's like being thirsty.  I have to take a shower.  No - first I have to do the dishes, put the clothes in the dryer and then shower.  It's part of the restoration.  Clean living.  Calm living.  Dishes make me feel gross.  I don't want to feel gross.  I want to feel good.  I also want someone else to do the dishes but until then I have to do them.  Ha.  Okay I am feeling better.  Flow.  Flowing Restoration.  RIGHT!?  Haha.  Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...