Monday, July 25, 2016

Life.

I'm at home on the couch drinking coffee.  We went to the farm for 4 days and had my father's birthday party with out him.  His big 80th birthday party that he was so looking forward to.  It was really hard.  The kids had fun - there was a giant water slide - which I went down twice and hurt myself!  Ha.  The food was fabulous but it was hard.  The next day we had my nephew's graduation party (from high school) and that was fantastic.  I helped cook all day for it and it was a nice party - tons of people - they had a blast and it was nice way to end the weekend.  We took my little nephew to the beach on Friday and it was gorgeous and fun.  It was just an emotional weekend but filled with love and good people.  Everyone loves my guy which is so nice.  I have to get in the shower.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...