Monday, July 18, 2016

Follow My Heart.....

I forgot about that.  It just came to me this morning while I wa praying - to follow my heart.  What else is there?  I mean these last couple of years I have been loving my acting class - of course and doing some comedy and loving it sometimes but as far as following my heart - not so much.  I don't know any other way to go at this point.  I'm not sure what is going to happen but when I think "Follow your heart" to myself - I feel okay.  Haha I wrote that and then I was like COME ON cheeseball good LORD.  But it feels RIGHT.  It's 3 weeks today since my father died and now everything has changed.  I just cant keep pushing myself in that same direction of working and pushing to go to a show, being exhausted, going to an audition - sometimes and feeling sick because I can't go on all the other ones.  Pushing to go to class but never being able to actually DO the craft.  Well anyway my guy wants me to be happy.  So that is what is happening as I go into the second half of my life.  Anyway I have pms and I'm grieving but I'm also excited to get to work on this full time.  It will be so fun!  I hope!!  A CHALLENGE.  And it will be following my heart.  Somehow I am going to have to keep remembering that.  Follow my heart.  It makes everything easier somehow.  Saying yes, saying no......Follow my heart.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...