Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 1937.

It's been a good day.  Family came - we tromped all over the place - took a million pictures, ate food, shopped - went to Chinatown and got a knock-off bag.  Holy shit that was so fun!  How have I lived in this city for so long and never done that - what a blast!  Some lady was waiting outside the train - brought us to some shady people - showed us pictures and then some guy shows up with a bag inside another bag.  Ha - and all these ladies with jewelry all over them selling it - you know - all up and down their arms and watches and MORE people with purses.  So funny.  I loved it!   We went to see a show and then the guy running the show asked me to do a spot - so much fun.  It's a lot of work walking around the city with extra people but it was great.  So sweet.  We went to see the ice skaters at Bryant Park and shopped at some of the outdoor shopping places which was also super fun.  I got the guy some weird Christmas presents.  He has everything but I think he will like what I got him.  It's fun just to get presents right?  Oh I guess I could always get him clothes - lord - right?  Don't men always need us to help them get dressed a little bit?  Maybe not I don't know.  Anyway - it was a good day and I also got to a meeting.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...