Monday, December 22, 2014

All good.

Everything was great.  Easy.  Sweet.  So fucking bizarre - or not - I don't know.  Anyway - the cousins all loved him and everything was really great.  They are coming to the city today to hang out so that will be lovely.  The guy is so wonderful.  He dropped me off at the show I was doing last night - hosting - then I came back home.  There was a girl on who brought up stuff also.  Time to get my career back to the present but I'm not sure how.  I guess having fun is a good place to start.  Yeah - having a better attitude?  So fucking uncomfortable seeing people from when I was a waitress and a douche bag.  This chick was too cool for school and it was reaaaaaally uncomfortable.  But so confident.  Amazing.  I need to get some of that!  Hey - good for her.  Well I worked through that more quickly than I thought I would.  Love you sweet Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...