Friday, August 25, 2017

Taking a few minutes.....

to write on here......I am waiting for the doctor to call me to see what to do next.  I am hoping and praying for a date for surgery and no more tests.  The biopsy came back negative from Monday and my genetics test also came back negative.  These are good things and I was relieved but I really, really want to move forward.  Although the idea of surgery is terrifying.  I told my mother who was so sweet and kind.  Strong.  Loving.  My crazy sister was even sweet and supportive.  I guess you just never know how people will react to these kinds of things.  I went and did shows last night - that was great.  I think I have to lay down for a minute - talking to my mother wiped me out!  I have to go see those kids for a couple of hours.  All I do right now is make them lunch, do the dishes and play that video game with the middle one.  Ha.  It's THE BEST JOB EVER.  Then I drop them off at tennis.  Okay I am laying down - love you Blubie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...