Thursday, June 16, 2016

Exhausted.

Had a show last night - hosted, produced it.  Woke up at 5 this morning and went and waitressed for 9 hours.  Im finally home and Im so fucking tired.  I also had an audition yesterday morning.  Ah - ugh.  I have got to change my mindset somehow - I was about to write I never get anything but really  I just haven't gotten anything YET.  That's it.  Okay so in other horrifying news which I still cant really take in - my guy's daughter overdosed and is in the hospital.  Honestly I don't know if I can handle this.  His kids - it's too much.  It's so terrifying.  Ugh I don't know - I don't even know if I can keep writing - it's making me sick.  My neck hurts and Im exhausted.  I have my podcast tomorrow and class.  I just need a break I guess. Well anyway - ah - I don't know - who is equipped to handle anyone's children overdosing??  Im not supposed to be ready for that.  We will have to just talk about it - the poor guy.  He went to an alanon meeting which is good.   I have to go - I think Im going to go to bed at 9:30 - that sounds glorious to me.  I miss writing on here so much.  Ah - my life has changed and grown.....it's just what people say - we get sober and our life gets bigger.  I never really understood what that meant - I really didn't.  Now with class, this podcast, working, doing shows, my guy, meetings and more meetings and people - my life is bigger.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...