Monday, April 18, 2016

Love my rage?

I think I want to do that. Love my rage. Why the mother fucking fuck why  not? I have so much of it - why not love it? It's not going anywhere and I am so done being upset about myself over it. I have it and I am going to leaaaaaan into that shit!! Seriously. Is it the last frontier? Maybe? How boring would that be? Maybe not - who knows. I'm flipping and reversing this shit now. Man I'm starving. I'm back to work after being sick for 6 days! Holy fuck - I was so sick and out of it.i stayed home for more days than I have stayed home in years. Yeaaaars.. it was great. Sunny apartment, cozy blankets, laundry - food! Coffee, teas and baths - it was awesome. Anyway love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...