Friday, April 1, 2016

Home today! Had sex! It's sunny! Life is okay!

This week has been insane but I made it through.  Good lord.  One of the other waitresses freaked out on me and I will tell you what - it was the day after I had that insanely busy day (I got 5 hours of sleep) and it really made me want to pick up - it was at the end of a VERY long day where I was a MESS.  But somehow this is what I did.  I went to a meeting, went to therapy, and then asked the guy to leave me alone (nicely - I asked nicely) when I came home so I could calm down and then the next day everything shifted.  I also went to therapy again.  So I did not pick up thank BLOG and I am now here in my apartment and it's sunny and I got to have sex and sleep a full night's sleep and run some errands.  I can hear the birds chirping and we have a hot date planned for tonight.  Haha we are going to an alanon meeting and to dinner.  But it's awesome and he was so sweet about me needing time alone.  Who knew - who fucking KNEW you (by you I mean me) could aks someone for some space and they would happily give it.  Because it's what's best for me and therefore us.  Also with the other waitress - I just have left it alone.  Space.  Juuuuust space - and that also is something I never knew to do - walk away.  So bizarre.  Anyway - I gotta go - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...