Tuesday, March 29, 2016

omg so busy

I'm on the 1:00 am train back home - just hosted a show.  I met with a trainer today, met my scene partner, had class, ran and did a podcast, went to a meeting and then hosted the show. I've been crazy the last 2 weeks because I've been working at both jobs but now I'm just at the waitress job. No more Cunty Buns. Aw and ahhhh what a relief. Man I've been working my ass off. Class is weird - it's hard being new. Also I'm not sure - we'll I was going to say I'm not sure how well I'm working but that's not true - I'm doing good work - today was just weird. Ah - it happens - with everyone. The show tonight was super fun - Jesus right when I was deciding I don't need to do comedy anymore - that I just  need to act. Anyway - we'll  exhausted. But sooooo glad to be back at the restaurant. I have to rest - love you Blueberry byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...