Monday, May 16, 2016

Sardines.

I just ate some sardines and some jasmine rice with  whole garlic cloves in it.  Something is wrong somewhere in or near my bladder so in case it's some sort of infection I have eaten 2 heads of garlic the last 2 days to try and ward it off.  Why the sardines?  Cheap and delicious - low calories and you can keep them on the shelf for like 95 years AND they are good for you.  Why am I writing about them?  Ego.  My ego wants you to know that I eat sardines.  My ego is telling me that if you know that I like - no LOVE to eat sardines - that you will think I'm super interesting.  You will think to yourself "WOW - she eats sardines?  Like an 80 year retired Navy officer??  That's SO quirky!!  Haha - that's SO interesting!  What other odd types of food does she like to eat that sets her so far apart from most people?"  That's what my ego says.  My ego is usually wrong.  I told my boyfriend I like to eat sardines and he said "Oh - are you embarrassed to tell me that I'm sorry."  He didn't realize I was BRAGGING.  UGH.  My ego is a dick.  Anyway I decided to go ahead and write about the sardines anyway - even after I realized that probably no one is going to be impressed by the fact that I like to eat sardines and entire heads of garlic.  I'm pretty sure that's what crazy people do but that being said - I did it for love and the sake of my bladder/I'm not sure what.  Ovaries?  I don't know - something hurts and you know what - 2 heads of garlic has to be better than antibiotics.  Riiiiiiight?  Good lord.  Okay LOVE YOU BLUEBIE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...